After the confirmation of your order, you will be automatically transferred to the payment page.
Please, fill in your card details correctly:
- ‘Cardholder’s name’ on the front side of your card in capitals (e.g. IVAN IVANOV);
- ‘Card Number’ means the 16-digit card number on the front of your card (e.g. 0123 4567 8901
- ‘Expiration date’ can be found near the bottom of the front of the card (month and year, e.g.
12 and 13, which means your card is valid till December, 2013);
- ‘CVV2 or CVC2’ is the three or four-digit security code that is printed on the back of your
card (e.g. 123).
You have the option to save payment details to your account for future use. Next time you will be
offered to pay with one of the cards on file.
THE REASONS YOUR CARD CAN BE REJECTED:
- The card may have expired. Check with your bank for any doubts related to your card as a method
- Not enough balance. Check with your bank for more details;
- You have exceeded the daily transaction limit. The limit is determined by your bank.
- Your payment gets flagged as suspicious.
In case of any order-related questions, you can reach us at email@example.com.
For calls +37129887769, +380932201193